Stevens Creek Subaru - Subaru released a car with out any lender aproval and high

Interest Rate

Subaru at stevens creek blvd. In san jose ca intimidated a potential customer in signing the contract of purcahase in poor quality conditions a car that was not picked nor given an option of seeing options they collectes the money made her sign the lease took 2 4 hrs to give her a car with no option to pick.

She was pushed to leave with the car and in poor quality and cleaness and scratch inside and outside not cleaned interior dog hair when she is allergic to dogs.

We went in to the subaru to let them know the next day and just walked out and said im done i wont give you informatuon in the two aprovals we wanted to letthe lender the condition of the car and we werent happy with how the processed and customer service experience was horrible. So basically they are releasing a car with out any lender aproval yet customer not happy at all with the car she was pushed to leave in.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 26.

Stevens Creek Subaru - Service manager excused and refused to see customer

I was at Subaru Steven Creeks, Santa Clara, CA around 10am 12/16/17 for 60K-mile service. I was promised to have my car done around 3pm.

Around 3pm, they told me that I needed to wait for another 2hrs because they couldn’t open the spark plug. I requested to speak to Ron, service manager. He excused and sent another service advisor. Today 1/16/18, I came back because the car didn’t work properly after the service last month.

I requested to speak to manager Ron. Again, he excused and sent someone else. I was wondering if that’s the way Subaru train managers to be that way.

I dread to buy another Subaru and come back to this dealer. Thank you for listening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stevens Creek Subaru Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16.